Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Travelling overland to Morrocco - But why?

I’m in a very odd mood, the sort that my old therapist would have something to say about. I just feel like I’ve had a moment of clarity and I’ve realised exactly where I am and I just keep looking at the people around me at work and thinking, I am not the same as you (in many ways I am better) and yet I can’t get into the swing of this business like you can and be really successful.

I feel like it’s breakpoint. I either get successful in this and get promoted and on a wage worthy of someone my age in this business with 7 years experience or I get the hell out and do something where my creativity and writing/verbal ability is more recognised and valued.

I wonder if I'll do anything about it this time. Watch this space.

No comments: